Since our beginnings, we have always taken care of the well-being, the safety of our
Informationen des Hoteliers zu Corona-Maßnahmen
customers and our staff. For this reason and now more than ever, our highest priority is
to ensure the safety and enjoyment of your vacation.
Since then, the Alba Seleqtta hotel has adapted a series of hygiene and prevention
measures based on the competent authorities and created with different companies
which manage self-control, prevention and training plans in matters of health and
security in the tourism industry.
PROCESS AND MEASURES TAKEN
• All personnel have been trained to prevent and apply new measures against COVID19
• Control and improvement of capacity and safety distances
• Increase in the frequency of cleaning and disinfection in all public areas of the hotel
• Disinfectant gel dispensers at all entrances and common areas
• Partition screens where the distance is not guaranteed
• Temperature control and protective equipment for employees and customers
• Room key-card disinfection
• All non-essential items will be removed from the room: blankets, paintings, carpets,
• Cleaning at a temperature of 60o all lines: towels, bedspreads, sheets ...
• Room cleaning with highly effective products for all types of viruses.
• Adaptation of the Spa Zone: limited capacity and increased cleaning and disinfection
• Increased control and increased disinfection in aquatic areas and swimming pools
• Animation and various activities will take place mainly outdoors and the equipment
used will be disinfected after each activity
• Disinfection and separation of deckchairs respecting safety measures
• Drink carte at the bar-cafeteria will be deleted, improvement of table service
• Separation of tables in the bar, restaurant and on the terraces
• Extension of the outdoor restaurant and time slots for the restaurant
• Common utensils and equipment will be replaced: oil, salt, vinegar...
• Hot and cold restaurant buffet with trays, canapes and individual plates
• Extension of the Show Cooking personalized and served by the corresponding staff.